- 1 1/2 cups of Kodiak Pancake Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of egg beaters or egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips
- Cooking Spray
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl combine the pancake mix, water, egg whites, and mini chocolate chips. If the batter looks thick add some more water to it.
- Pour the batter into mini muffin tins and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with sugar free maple syrup.
myWW points: Blue: 2; Green: 2; Purple: 2
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 39
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2