And this is why I can’t lose weight. Just kidding. I have this obsession with making desserts. My secret to losing weight while eating luscious desserts like this is to 1. Share them whenever possible or 2. Only take little bites of it at a time. Like one or two bites a day. Then go to spin class after you’ve taken 2 bites of the cheesecake for an hour and you’ll have worked off all those calories. Also, since this recipe requires a box of brownie mix, use applesauce instead of oil. That will help with the fat and use less fat cream cheese. See it’s healthy now.
Brownie and cheesecake combined together into one dessert, is just the best thing that ever happened. The best part is you don’t have to bake the cheesecake layer. The cheesecake layer is one of those recipes for no-bake cheesecake. I’ve always wondered how they made the cakes with cheesecake in the middle and now I know. Shhh don’t tell anyone. Peanut butter brownie pizza is a popular dessert recipe on this blog, so I thought I’d combine those flavors and make a peanut butter brownie cheesecake.Print
Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecake
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 water
- 16 oz Nuefchalah cream cheese
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz of light cool whip
- Melted chocolate for drizzling
- Make brownie mix and add next 3 ingredients. Do not follow the package on the box. Pour the brownie mix into a 9X9 inch spring form pan. Bake the brownies at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking make the cheesecake filling. In a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and cool whip until well combined.
- When the brownie mix has cooled, spread the cheesecake layer on top of the brownies. Drizzle with melted chocolate.