This dessert pizza uses brownies as the crust and gets topped with a peanut butter frosting. You can top it off with your favorite candy such as M&M’s or crushed Oreos!
Picture and video updated : 5/11/2017
This is another recipe that went viral on my facebook page (look at the icons on the right hand side to find it) with over 165K in shares. Wow! It’s like the Potato and Sausage recipe I posted awhile back.
I can see why people love this one. Peanut butter and brownies, what’s not to love? You could use whatever you have left in the pantry for toppings. I had butterscotch chips and mini chocolate chips, doesn’t have to be m&m’s necessarly. Use your imagination!Instead of peanut butter try nutella and sweetened condensed milk together. Let your sweet tooth run wild with this peanut butter brownie pizza. Oh yah, I didn’t use a Krusteaz brownie mix bag, just a box of brownie mix. Cooked it in my 12 inch cast iron skillet with some parchment paper covering the pan and that worked like a charm.Print
- 1 package Krusteaz Fudge Brownie Mix
- Peanut Butter Topping:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup candy coated chocolate pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix as directed. Spoon batter into a lightly greased, 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 23-27 minutes.
- For Peanut Butter Topping: Place peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread over prepared brownie pizza. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over peanut butter topping layer. Top with candy-coated chocolate pieces.
- Source unknown.
- Serving Size: 1 slice