Peanut Butter + Pretzels + Chocolate, can’t go wrong with that! These are like those popular peanut butter pretzel sandwiches dipped in chocolate but in truffle form. I really don’t have anything else to say other than it’s peanut butter, chocolate, and pretzels together. I just love the salty sweet combo thing. The nice part about this recipe is that it’s only 3 ingredients too. Love those kind of recipes.
Recipe from Food.comPrint
- 1⁄2cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2cup chopped pretzels
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, and pretzels in a bowl until well combined. Place the bowl in the freezer for 15-30 minutes, or until firm enough to handle. Roll the mixture into roughly 24 balls (1 tsp each). Place on a pan lined with wax or parchment paper and place in the freezer for about an hour or until very firm.
- Melt the chocolate and then remove the balls from the freezer. Dip the frozen balls into the melted chocolate and then refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- These softened pretty quick, so be sure to eat them soon after removing from the fridge!
- Makes 24 truffles, serving size 1 truffle.
myWW points: Blue Points: 4; Green Points: 4; Purple Points: 4