Sure guacamole is good and everything but have you ever tried adding pineapple to it? It’s seriously the best. Chopped pineapple (can be fresh or canned) or even mangos are great with avocados. The next time you have a Taco Tuesday night try this pineapple guacamole out.
When I’m at the grocery store, sometimes it’s either a hit or miss for ripe avocados. I like to pick the ones that are still green and let the avocados ripen and get soft on my countertop. Then when they are ready to eat I’ll place them in the fridge so that they last longer.
How to make Pineapple Gaucamole
For the full recipe, please see the recipe card below.
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix in onions and garlic. Gently fold in the chopped pineapple. Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Other Recipes to Try
If you’ve tried this Pineapple Guacamole or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. Snap a picture and upload it to share on PinterestPrint
- 3 avocados
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons of green onion
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of canned pineapple chunks, diced into smaller pieces
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix in onions and garlic. Gently fold in the chopped pineapple. Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 5; Purple: 5
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator. The nutrition calculator does calculate 0 point foods correctly.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mash
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: pineapple guacamole