Pizza on a griddle is a quick and easy way to enjoy a delicious homemade pizza without having to heat up your oven
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce or Marinara sauce of choice
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of cooked crumbled turkey sausage
- 10 pepperoni
- olive oil for brushing
- Divide the pizza dough into two equal portions and roll them into thin rounds. Brush each side of the pizza dough rounds with olive oil.
- Place one of the rounds onto the preheated griddle and cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the bottom is lightly browned.
- Flip the pizza dough round over and spread the pizza sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce, followed by half of the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the griddle with a lid and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the griddle and repeat the process with the other pizza dough round and remaining toppings.
- Slice and serve hot.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Griddle
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: pizza on a blackstone