Pretzel Ranch Popcorn Chicken (Baked) – chicken coated in crushed pretzels that are baked and not fried! Easy and a healthy snack too!
Can you believe in just 2 days August will be over with? No shit! This Summer has gone by so fast. And kids are already back in school.
Speaking of kids, they will love this baked pretzel ranch chicken. This chicken is marinaded with ranch seasoning and buttermilk and then coated with crunchy pretzels. I’ve thought about using different flavored pretzels before with this like cheddar or ranch pretzels. The sauce I made for these is just an easy garlic aoili dipping sauce. Doesn’t football season start soon also? These would be perfect for that as well to serve your guests.
In case you didn’t notice, I’ve been making Tasty food videos of just the recipe being prepared. Most of my recipes are easy to make and simple and that is why I decided to do that. I’ll post them at the bottom of the blog post.Print
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz crushed pretzels
- Chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, buttermilk, and ranch packet, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a large ziplock bag, crumble the cheese crackers into desired crumbs (to replace bread crumbs).
- Place cracker crumbs into a medium bowl and coat each piece of chicken until fully covered.
- Bake popcorn chicken at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
myWW points: Blue Points: 11; Green Points: 11; Purple Points: 11
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 34