Pulled pork pizza made in the air fryer is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that combines the savory flavors of pulled pork with the gooey goodness of melted cheese and crispy crust. The pulled pork is slow-cooked to perfection and then layered on top of a pizza crust along with your favorite toppings. The air fryer ensures that the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted just right. This dish is perfect for busy weeknights or for entertaining guests.
- 1 piece of prepared Naan Bread
- 1/4 cup of barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup of leftover Hawaiian Pulled Pork
- 2 oz of reduced-fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 pineapple rings, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- fresh cilantro
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layout the naan bread on a large baking sheet.
- Spread the barbeque sauce evenly over the naan bread. Then evenly distribute the pulled pork on top of the pizza and top it with cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown. About 12 minutes.
- While the pizza is cooking prepare all the toppings. Chop the pineapple, cilantro, and onions and set aside.
- When the pizza is ready top with the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
- Air Fryer Instructions:
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place the naan bread in your air fryer basket.
- Spread the bbq sauce evenly over the bread.
- Then the pork and top with cheese. Air fry for 5 minutes at 350 degrees
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer/Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Calories: 698
- Sugar: 36g
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 86g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: pulled pork pizza