You are going to want to eat these healthy low calorie cinnamon rolls all season long and they are filled with pumpkin pie filling and topped with cream cheese frosting. No yeast is needed to make these cinnamon rolls either.
- 1 cup of NF greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree(not pie filling)
- 1 tablespoon 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons of packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- Nonstick cooking spray
- For the Frosting
- 4- oz cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease 1 8 in cake pan with non-stick spray; set aside. Mix the flour and greek yogurt together in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour the dough onto a floured work surface.
- In a bowl combine the pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle.
- Spread the pumpkin pie mix evenly, all over the dough.
- Roll the sides up with your fingers and cut the dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Beat an egg in a small bowl and brush that over the top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1 cinnamon roll.
In the meantime prepare the frosting.
- Place cream cheese in your mixer's bowl and cream for 1 minute.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar and the one at a time, and continue to beat until well combined
- Add in cinnamon.
- Remove pans from oven and immediately brush each roll with frosting.
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 8; Purple 7
- Category: easy
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin pie cinnamon rolls