- 1 lb. 96% lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 small flour tortillas (Mission street tacos)
- 8 slices of Sargento Thinly Sliced Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 1/2 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 c. pico de gallo, prepared
- 1/2 c. sour cream or plain NF Greek Yogurt, for drizzling
- Preheat a griddle to medium-high heat, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place the 4 balls of beef on the griddle and press the balls down to form burger patties. Find something that is flat in your kitchen to help press down on the patties.
- Cook patties to your desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to a plate.
- Spray the griddle again with cooking spray, Add a flour tortilla and top with a cheese slice and lettuce.
- Place a cooked burger on top, then top with more cheese, and cup pico de gallo and a drizzle of sour cream.
- Top with a tortilla and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Flip the quesadilla and cook for 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 quesadilla burgers.
MyWW points: Blue: 10 ; Green: 11; Purple: 10
- Category: Easy
- Method: Griddle
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 burger
Keywords: Quesadilla Burger