- 1 1/2 cups of non fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 kiwis
- 1 jar of mandarin oranges
- 1 jar of canned pineapple (or fresh)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- In a small bowl mix together the greek yogurt and vanilla
- Place a couple of strawberries on the bottom of a jar or glass and then top with yogurt.
- Repeat this step 4 more times with the orange, yellow, green, and blue layers.
myWW points: Blue Points: 0; Green Points: 0; Purple Points: 0
Makes 2 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cup