Spicy ramen noodles are a popular dish in Asian cuisine. Made with wheat noodles and a spicy broth, these noodles pack a flavorful punch.
- 1 brick of ramen noodles (discard the seasoning packet)
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Korean Chili Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey or agave nectar
- 1 green onion, green part only, chopped
- Cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions - usually, this means you need to boil them for about 3 minutes. Drain the noodles and run cold water over them to stop the cooking process.
- Combine the Spicy Korean Chili Seasoning, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and honey/agave. Whisk to mix thoroughly, then toss with the noodles.
- Serving size: 1 recipe
myWW points: Blue 16; Green 16; Purple 16
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: spicy ramen noodles