6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal Limited Edition Red, White, and Blue
1 10oz package Jet-Puffed mini marshmallows
3 Tablespoons of butter
- Grease a 9"-x-13" baking pan with Cooking Spray.
- In a large bowl add marshmallows and butter, stir until completely melted. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook the marshmallows until they have all melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in Rice Krispies.
- Pour into pan and smooth top, being careful not to pack Rice Krispies into the pan too much.
- Let cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Serving size: 1 bar
myWW 3 points (all 3 plans)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 77.2g
- Sugar: 7g
- Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 15.1g
- Fiber: .1g
- Protein: .9g
Keywords: rice krispie treats