It’s no doubt that my two favorite candies in the World are Reese’s Pieces and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. When I saw this Reese’s Ice Cream Pie on Facebook (it was one of those viral videos), I knew I had to make it. Making ice cream pie is a good way to get rid of all that leftover Halloween candy too. The chocolate candy that is. This wouldn’t really work well with all those hard candies or licorice. The trick to making this pie is having all the ingredients ready and the ice cream slightly melted so that it is easy to fit in the pie. Everything is store bought so the pie comes together pretty easy.
This week, I am posting Halloween recipes on this blog. I have a drink coming and a bunch of fun dessert ideas, so get ready! I went to Wal-Mart this morning and picked up a bunch of sweet items to use to make treats with today. Halloween is my favorite Holiday of the year!
This is not a Weight Watcher RecipePrint
- 2 pt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1/2 c. peanut butter, warmed
- 2 c. crushed Reese’s
- 1/2 c. Reese’s pieces
- Spoon 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream into Oreo crust and spread with a spatula. Drizzle with 1/4 cup warm peanut butter and top with a layer of crushed Reese’s (about 1 cup). Freeze until firm, 30 minutes.
- Top Reese’s layer with remaining pint of softened vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with remaining peanut butter and top with crushed Reese’s and Reese’s Pieces. Freeze until firm and sliceable, 1 hour. Top with a layer of crushed Reese’s.
Recipe adapted from Delish.com