- 1 salmon filet
- 1/2 cup Lawry’s® Hawaiian Marinade With Tropical Fruit Juices
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Meanwhile, for the Pineapple Salsa, mix 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade, pineapple, bell pepper, cilantro, and onion in a small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill salmon over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing with remaining 2 tablespoons marinade halfway through cooking. Serve salmon with pineapple salsa.
- Makes 2 salmon fillets. Serving size: 1 salmon fillet.
MyWW points: Blue: 4; Green: 6; Purple: 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: Grill
- Serving Size: 1 salmon filet
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
Keywords: salmon with pineapple salsa