Shamrock Dip - your favorite flavored St Patrick's Day shake made into a dip!
Mcdonald's Shamrock Shake is back out and I haven't gone out to get one yet. I know, I know! I have to have it at least once a year but that shake is 580 calories. I even tried making some Skinny version which turned out fantastic with Halo Top's Vanilla Bean Ice cream. I'm telling ya, that ice cream is the shit! Then I thought, everyone is probably making their own version of Shamrock Shakes right now, so here it is in dip form. It's got that same minty taste and it's fun to dip almost anything in.Print
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 1 container of marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- ¼ cup of whipping cream
- 3 drops of green food coloring
- 3 drops of mint extract
- Combine first 4 ingredients into a large bowl. Evenly divide the mixture into 2 bowls. One for white and one for green. In one bowl add 3 drops of green food coloring or enough to make it the color green you want it to be.
- Place each color on top of one another in a bowl and swirl with a knife. Serve the dip with whatever it is you like. I used strawberries and pretzels.
myWW points: Blue Points: 13; Green Points: 21; Purple Points: 9
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 39
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 50
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
How much is one serving? as it appears the entire recipe is one serving? or did i miss it somewhere?