I was right about that Garlic Butter marinade, it can go on pretty much anything! The marinade is parmesan cheese, melted butter, garlic, and Italian Seasoning. I tested it on this salmon and dumped the rest of the marinade on the asparagus and some potatoes. This is a totally yummy and easy dinner to make and it is made all on one sheet pan! You can easily make this for meal prep and it heats up nicely the next day.
Make sure the potatoes are evenly spread out over the sheet pan or else they won't cook all the way. If you like crispier potatoes place them on the sheet pan first, and then bake them separately. Take the pan out and add the salmon and asparagus after 5 or 10 minutes of cooking.
When I was making this dinner, I really wish I had a food scale like this one. It would have been handy to help measure how much the salmon weighed in ounces.Print
I was right about that Garlic Butter marinade, it can go on pretty much anything! The marinade is parmesan cheese, melted butter, garlic, and Italian Seasoning.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 medium sized russet potatoes
- 1 bundle of asparagus spears
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of garlic
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- Lay out 4 salmon fillets on a sheet pan a long with the potatoes and asparagus. Melt the butter in the microwave until melted and add the parmesan cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Brush the butter mixture on top of the 4 salmon fillets and pour the rest of it over the potatoes and asparagus.
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake the fish and veggies for 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy!
myWW points: Blue Points: 13; Green Points: 21; Purple Points: 9
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 601
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 612
- Fat: 31
- Saturated Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 38
Keywords: Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Salmon, Asparagus, and Potoes