Skinny Beef Nachos
- 1 Josephs Flax, oat bran & whole wheat flour lavash bread
- 2 tbsp Tostitos Salsa, Con Queso, Medium
- 1 oz shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp fat free salsa
- 2 Tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt
2 medium uncooked scallion(s) (can use cilantro or parsley)
3oz cooked 93% fat-free ground beef (from 1 pound of 93% cooked with Taco Seasoning)
- In a medium nonstick skillet cook the ground beef and add in a packet of Taco Seasoning. Follow the back of the instructions on the packet. Set aside once the ground beef has cooked through.
- Cut the Jospehs wrap into triangles and add them to your air fryer basket. Spray with cooking spray and close your basket. Set your air fryer to 400 degrees and the timer for 3 minutes.
- Lay half of the cooked chips on a plate with half of the ground beef from 3 oz. Add shredded cheese, 1 tbsp of queso sauce, 1 tbsp of salsa. Repeat with another layer and then enjoy!
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 6; Purple 7 (1 whole serving)
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator.
- Category: Medium
- Method: Air Fryer + Skillet
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 35
Keywords: skinny beef nachos