An easy no-bake pumpkin cream cheese bar that uses leftover cannoli dip. Top it miniature chocolate chips or some Reddi whip.
- 1 cup of fat free ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces of low fat cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 graham cracker squares
- 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- In a food processor combine the graham crackers and melted butter. Pulverize the butter and graham crackers until course crumbs firm.
- Pour the leftover cannoli dip over the graham cracker crust. If there isn't any dip leftover, combine everything in a food processor for the cheesecake layer until well blended.
- Store in the fridge until firm, or you can store it in the freezer. Just make sure to take it out of the freezer before serving so that it can firm up.
- Cut into 8 equal servings
- Serving size 1 slice
WWP+ = 6 (per serving) Points Plus
my WW points blue 9, green 9, purple 9
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 20
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 6
Keywords: no bake cheesecake bars