- 1 15 oz package of German Chocolate Cake mix or Devil’s Food
- 1 12 ounce can diet soda
- 48 tablespoons of Marshmallow Fluff
- 10 graham cracker squares, crushed
- 1 container of fat free coolwhip
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together entire box of cake and diet soda until well combined.
- Spoon the cupcake mixture evenly into 24 cupcake tins.
- Bake at 375 for 18 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a stand mixer, beat the cool whip and marshmallow fluff until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag with the frosting mixture and pipe the frosting onto the cupcake. About two tablespoons of the frosting.
- Crush the graham crackers in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin. Dip the cupcake onto the graham cracker crumbs. Top with graham piece (optional)
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 6; Purple Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 95
- Fat: .4
- Carbohydrates: 21.8
- Fiber: .5
- Protein: 1