Grilled Teriyaki pork chops are easy and delicious! The pork chops take 4 to 5 minutes per side to cook after they're done marinating. Then they get topped off with a freshly cut pineapple ring.
- ⅓ cup Tropicana® Trop50® orange juice or canned pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 thickly sliced fresh pineapple rings
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ground ginger, onion powder, and garlic powder to make a marinade.
- Place the pork chops in a large resealable bag and add the marinade to coat. Seal the bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours up to overnight. If possible, turn the bag every hour or so to evenly cover the pork chops with the marinade.
- Transfer the pork chops to a shallow dish. Pour the marinade into a small saucepan.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch into 2 teaspoons of cold water to make a slurry. Place the saucepan of marinade over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and whisk in the slurry. Cook, whisking, until the sauce thickens, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to use as a baste for the grilled pork chops and pineapple.
- Preheat an indoor grill, grill pan, or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Lightly coat the grill rack of the indoor grill or grill pan with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and cook until the internal temperature reaches 145° F, 4 to 5 minutes per side, brushing often with the baste as you grill.
- Add the pineapple slices to the grill and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on both sides.
- Let the pork chops rest for 2 to 4 minutes before serving.
- To serve, place one grilled pineapple slice on top of each pork chop and serve with any remaining marinade sauce.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop and 1 pineapple ring.
myWW points: Blue 7; Green : 7; Purple 7
WW Personal Points 7
- Category: Easy
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 6.74
- Saturated Fat: 2.3
- Carbohydrates: 9.4
- Fiber: .5
- Protein: 25
Keywords: teriyaki pork chops