Ok guys, you are obsessed with Buffalo Chicken! The Buffalo Chicken Baked Taquitos have gone viral and have been pinned over 16K times since last month. Yay! You guys also really like the Buffalo Chicken Lasagna. Buffalo Chicken is pretty much good with anything I’ve come to realize and I can’t stop eating it! It’s super easy to make if you have a slow cooker. Just throw in some frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot for 8 hours with some water. The water poaches the chicken and after 8 hours the chicken just shreds apart with a fork. Drain the extra liquid out and add in the buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning mix. It’s done and super fast!
I’ve been put on this low carb diet, and thought I’d try giving lettuce wraps a shot. I topped the buffalo chicken wraps with more ranch dressing, feta cheese, fresh parsley and some pineapple. Have you ever had pineapple with buffalo chicken at all? It’s delicious. I’ve had it many times inside my buffalo chicken pita from Pita Pit.Print
- 4 – 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1 package of Ranch seasoning
- 1 can of pineapple chunks
- Feta cheese
- Ranch Seasoning
- 1 head of Boston Lettuce
- In a slow cooker place the frozen chicken breasts with some water. Let the chicken breasts cook on low for 8 hours. After 8 hours shred the chicken and drain the water. Add the chicken back to the slow cooker with the buffalo wing sauce and Ranch seasoning.
- Make the lettuce wraps by adding by placing some chicken in the center, and then top it with pineapple chunks, parsley, and feta cheese. Or whatever toppings you would like.
myWW points: Blue Points: 0; Green Points: 2; Purple Points: 0
- Serving Size: 1 lettuce wrap + 1/2 cup of chicken
- Calories: 167
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 23