Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are low in calories, low carb, and very WW friendly. It's easy to meal prep for the week ahead and make just about whatever you like with the chicken. I know pineapple gets a bad wrap on pizza but it is delicious in buffalo chicken wraps. There used to be a place called the Pita PIt here and they would add pineapple to the buffalo chicken wraps and it was absolutely delicious. You must try it on these wraps.
Ok guys, you are obsessed with Buffalo Chicken! The Buffalo Chicken Baked Taquitos have gone viral and have been pinned over 16K times since last month. Yay! You guys also really like the Buffalo Chicken Lasagna. Buffalo Chicken is pretty much good with anything I've come to realize and I can't stop eating it! It's super easy to make if you have a slow cooker. Just throw in some frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts in the crock pot for 8 hours with some water. The water poaches the chicken and after 8 hours the chicken just shreds apart with a fork. Drain the extra liquid out and add in the buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning mix. It's done and super fast!
What Ingredients do I need?
In this section, you can find substitutes or suggestions for certain ingredients. I also will try and list out what the ingredients' purpose is for.
Chicken Breasts - I used frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
Buffalo Wing Sauce - Such as Franks Buffalo Sauce
Pineapple Chunks - freshly chopped or canned pineapple chunks (optional)
Boston Lettuce - This lettuce seems to hold it’s shape better for lettuce wraps
How to make Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps
To print the full recipe please see the recipe card below.
In a slow cooker place the frozen chicken breasts with 2 cups of water.
Let the chicken breasts cook on low for 8 hours. After 8 hours shred the chicken and drain the water. Add the chicken back to the slow cooker with the buffalo wing sauce and Ranch seasoning.
Make the lettuce wraps by adding by placing some chicken in the center, and then top it with pineapple chunks, parsley, and feta cheese. Or whatever toppings you would like.
Other Recipes to Try
If you’ve tried this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps recipe or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. Snap a picture and upload it to Pinterest.Print
- 4 - 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1oz package of Ranch seasoning
- 1 15oz can of pineapple chunks
- 1 head of Boston Lettuce
- Additional Toppings Feta cheese, chopped parsley, Ranch Dressing
- In a slow cooker place the frozen chicken breasts with 2 cups of water.
- Let the chicken breasts cook on low for 8 hours. After 8 hours shred the chicken and drain the water. Add the chicken back to the slow cooker with the buffalo wing sauce and Ranch seasoning.
- Make the lettuce wraps by adding by placing some chicken in the center, and then top it with pineapple chunks, parsley, and feta cheese. Or whatever toppings you would like.
My WW Personal Points: 1 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Serving Size: 1 lettuce wrap + ½ cup of chicken
- Calories: 167
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 23