- 3 14oz. cans of chicken broth (less sodium, fat-free)
- 1 10oz can of cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 2 to 3 medium sized boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 4 oz egg noodles
- 4oz cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
- To a slow cooker, add the chicken broth and everything else up to the dried rosemary.
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Take the chicken breasts out of the pot and shred the chicken with two forks. Then add the chicken back into the slow cooker with the egg noodles.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add that into the slow cooker as well.
- Continue cooking the soup until the egg noodles are al dente and the cream cheese has melted into the soup. An extra 10 to 20 minutes.
- Serving size 1 ½ cups.
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 6; Purple 5
- Category: Easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 212
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: slow cooker chicken noodle soup