- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- sesame seeds, optional
- Spread chicken into the crock of a slow cooker.
- Stir honey, soy sauce, ketchup, minced onion, vegetable oil, and garlic powder together in a bowl; pour over the chicken.
- Cook on Low until the chicken is tender, 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the sauce in the slow cooker to a cutting board. Stir water and cornstarch together to dissolve cornstarch completely; pour into the sauce in the slow cooker until smooth.
- Cook on High until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and stir into the sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken and sauce mixture
- See notes above recipe for Instant Pot Instructions.
- Makes 8 servings.
myWW points: Blue: 5; Green 7; Purple 5
My Personal Points: 6 does not include rice
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: slow cooker honey sesame chicken