S'mores lasagna is a layered dessert including your 3 favorite ingredients graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. Ever heard of the dessert called chocolate lasagna? It's kind of similar to this.
- 7 graham cracker rectangles, broken into pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed, divided
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 ¼ cups milk
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup tiny marshmallows
- Crush graham cracker cookies in a food processor and gradually add in the melted butter. Press mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan to make the crust. Refrigerate crust.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and 2 tablespoons milk; mix well. Stir in 1 1/4 cup whipped topping. Spread mixture onto the crust and refrigerate.
- Mix pudding with 3 1/4 cups milk until thickened, about 5 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate lasagna for 10 minutes.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over the lasagna and sprinkle with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. (Can also sprinkle additional crushed graham crackers on top) Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- To get the marshmallows toasted you can use a kitchen blow torch.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 22
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 32
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
Keywords: s'mores lasagna