- 1 English Muffin (I used Thomas whole wheat, with 9 grams of fiber)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese
- thinly sliced onions
- thinly sliced peppers
- 1 slice of lean ham
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle en adobe sauce
- 2 tablespoons of light ranch dressing
- Toast English muffin in toaster.
- While English Muffin is toasting cook egg whites in ramekin covered by a plate. (Beware it explodes) for a minute. Cover with ham and cheese.
- Thinly slice onions and Bell peppers.
- Mix together chipotle and ranch dressing. Esemble sandwich however you like and serve.
myWW: blue: 4; green: 6; purple: 4
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 249
- Fat: 3.25g
- Carbohydrates: 32.32g
- Fiber: 5.6
- Protein: 25.6g
Keywords: southwest eggwhite sandwich