- 1 pound Mild or Hot Italian turkey Sausage
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 15 oz can Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 8 oz cooked Rigatoni Pasta
- Brown the sausage in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Use a meat chopper to break up the ground sausage.
- Add finely minced onion and garlic and continue cooking. 5 minutes.
- Add the whole tomatoes and chop them up with the meat chopper.
- Let the sauce simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, boil the pasta noodles until al dente and drain.
- Then add the parmesan cheese, freshly chopped parsley, heavy cream, and cooked pasta. Continue stirring until everything is well incorporated.
myWW points blue 9, purple 9, green 9 (1 1/4 cup serving)
- Category: Medium
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Spicy Sausage Pasta