Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are the perfect bar to use up any leftover jam you have lying around in your pantry.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch rectangular pan. Mix together the butter, flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Press half the oat mixture into the prepared pan.
- Spread with the strawberry preserves.
- Sprinkle the other half of the oat mixture over the top and pat lightly. Bake until light brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool completely, and then cut into 24 equal squares.
- Cut into 24 equal pieces. Serving size: 1 bar.
not a WW recipe
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 18
- Sodium: 72mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: strawberry oatmeal bars