This strawberry shortcake dip is lightened up in calories and made with reduced-fat cream cheese and yogurt. Top it with some fresh strawberries and freshly grated lemon zest for a fun twist on the strawberry shortcake!
- 1 package (16 oz) fresh strawberries, stemmed and diced
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- in medium bowl, mix strawberries, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the vanilla and lemon peel. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, the cream cheese and yogurt in medium bowl. With electric mixer, beat on medium speed until creamy and smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture on serving plate. Drain strawberry mixture, if necessary; spoon on top of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with mint leaves. Serve dip with biscuits, angel food cake, or fruit.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 10
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
Keywords: strawberry shortcake dip