Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Avocado is a quick recipe using stovetop buffalo chicken dip and avocados. Making buffalo chicken dip is really easy using a stovetop as well.
2 5 oz cans of chicken, drained
2 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese
2 tsps of dry Ranch seasoning mix
¼ cup of fat-free cheddar (use full fat with keto or low carb)
2 tablespoons of Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 medium avocado
- Heat nonstick skillet to medium-low heat.
- Drain the canned chicken and add it to a nonstick skillet.
- Measure out 28 grams of whipped cream cheese and add that to the pan along with the ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, and buffalo wing sauce. Stir everything together until it’s well combined and evenly heated through.
- This is kind of like a no-recipe recipe. If you add in too much of a certain ingredient or less there is no way to mess this up. Every ingredient will taste good no matter what but just make sure to not overdue the buffalo sauce.
- Slice an avocado in half and scoop the pit out. Spread the chicken dip on top of the avocado and Enjoy.
- Serving size: 1/2 of the dip.
myWW points: Blue Points: 3; Green Points: 3; Purple Points: 4
For avocados, I suggest weighing them out to figure out the smart points or use whatever you like to eat this with.
The nutrition info below is with the avocado
- Category: Lunch
- Method: StoveTop
- Serving Size: 1/2 the dip
- Calories: 349
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 27g
Keywords: stuffed avocado, avocado, buffalo chicken dip