My favorite Summer veggies are cucumbers, corn on the cob, and tomatoes and they go great in this salad.
- 2 cups of Romain lettuce
- 1/4 cup of cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of corn
- 1 slice of bacon, chopped
- 1 ounce of reduced fat colby jack cheese or fat free cheddar
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 1 ounce of rotisserie chicken, regular chicken is fine
- Prepare the bacon: Place some strips of bacon in the air fryer basket at 400 degrees. Cook the bacon for 8 to 10 minutes or it’s golden brown and crispy.
- Make some hard boiled eggs: Place the eggs inside the air fryer basket. Set the timer to 250 degrees and the time to 16 minutes. After the eggs are done cooking place the eggs in an ice water bath. After a few minutes peel them open and slice them for salads.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and serve with your favorite dressing.
- You can use whatever type of corn you like for this. I baked my corn on the cob with the husks off at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Flipped the corn over after 10 minutes and put them back in the oven.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 8; Purple 4
Points for salad will vary depending on what type of cheese you use. I personally don't mind the fat-free cheddar here but it all depends on what I have that day.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Quick
- Cuisine: Salad
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 347
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 21
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 23
Keywords: air fryer cobb salad