This is NOT a Weight Watcher Recipe
Sometimes, I like to make some of my popular recipes and change them up a bit. I had made a batch of my mom's favorite spaghetti sauce recipe a couple of days ago and ran out of spaghetti noodles. The truth is, I didn't run out of noodles. There's plenty of spaghetti uncooked in the pantry. Noodles don't take long to cook, only 8 minutes, but it is sometimes a pain to have to wait until the water comes to a boil.
This recipe takes about as long as it takes for noodles to boil. Place 2 slices of Texas Toast on a sheet pan. Top with leftover spaghetti meat sauce and a slice of cheese. Pretty easy and beats having to wait for noodles to boil. Although, you still have to wait for the oven to heat up. LOL.Print
- Box Garlic Bread Texas Toast (8 slices)
- Leftover Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- 8 slices of Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add spaghetti sauce on to each slice of bread (2 heaping 2 tablespoons full) enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted