Baked garlic bread topped with spaghetti and cheese
- Box Garlic Bread Texas Toast (8 slices)
- Leftover Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- 8 slices of Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add spaghetti sauce on to each slice of bread (2 heaping 2 tablespoons full) enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 239
- Sugar: 4g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: texas toast spaghetti pizza