If you have any leftover turkey after Thanksgiving these turkey paninis are always a hit.
- 2 slices of white bread such as Village Hearth Light Italian Bread
- 1 slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Provolone Cheese (or more depending on how much cheese you like)
- 3 oz of boneless skinless turkey breast
- 2 tablespoon of leftover cranberry sauce
- Cooking Spray
- Spread one side of the sandwich with leftover cranberry sauce, and top with cheese and turkey breast. Top with the other slice of bread.
- Preheat a panini press according to the manufacturer's directions. Spray panini press with cooking spray. Place sandwiches into the press and close. Cook until the bread is toasted and crisp, with golden brown grill marks and the cheese begins to melt, 5 to 8 minutes.
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 7; Purple 6 (1 sandwich)
Points for bread will vary.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Medium
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 373mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: turkey and cranberry panini