- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on each side.
- Wrap bacon around the chicken breast. Secure with a toothpick and set the chicken in a 9X13 in a casserole dish.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the ingredients for the marinade. Dijon, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Bake for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- 6 Servings total, Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh or breast.
MyWW points: Blue: 3 Green: 5; Purple: 3 (1 breast)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 8.2g
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10.2g
- Fiber: .6g
- Protein: 27g
Keywords: world's best chicken