Unicorn cheesecake - the most *-magical-* cheesecake on the Internet!
Have you noticed all the buzz about unicorn food lately? I've been seeing it all over Facebook and Pinterest and if you haven't seen this unicorn trend you must be living under a rock. I'm a fan of colorful things, so of course I was instantly drawn to this trend.
I decided to hop on the unicorn trend and make this unicorn cheesecake. I just love the marbled look of this cheesecake and the lucky charms marshmallows on top. It's pretty easy to make the marbled look. All you do is divide the cheesecake batter into 5 different bowls and make one pink, blue, green, yellow, and purple. I used a small ice cream scoop and dolloped little scoops of the different colored cheese cake all over the crust and then used a knife to make swirls to get the marbled look. So pretty!
It makes me wish I was a kid again. I'd go back and have a unicorn themed birthday party but who says you can't have a themed birthday party as an adult? 🙂 If you do make this unicorn cheesecake. This is a no bake cheesecake so it comes together pretty quick. The cheesecake mixture is kind of thin so you have to be pretty careful when taking the cheesecake out of the pan.Print
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pink, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- Sprinkles, for decorating
- lucky charms marshamllows for decorating
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy, 3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes more. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- Divide mixture among 5 small bowls (or one bowl for each color you're using) and add a couple drops of a different food coloring to each bowl. Stir to combine, adjusting color as desired.
- Add spoonfuls of the dyed cheesecake mixture to graham cracker crust, alternating colors until you’ve used up all the mixture.
- Top all over with sprinkles and lucky charm marshmallows
- Refrigerate until cheesecake is firm and sliceable, 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and more sprinkles.
Smart Points: 30 (for one slice)
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 609
- Sugar: 33
- Fat: 46
- Saturated Fat: 30
- Carbohydrates: 42
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 6
Leave a Reply