These watermelon popsicles are super fun for Summer! They look like watermelon and taste like watermelon.
- 1 (3 oz) package lime-flavored gelatin (sugar free)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1/2 cup ice cubes, divided
- 1 (3 oz) package watermelon-flavored gelatin (sugar free)
- 3 tablespoon miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 (6 oz) cartons Yoplait® French vanilla yogurt (low fat)
- Add lime gelatin mix in medium bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 3/4 cup. Add to lime gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Meanwhile, repeat Step 1 using watermelon gelatin mix and omitting the refrigeration step. Pour 2 Tbsp of the watermelon gelatin into each of the 16 (3-oz) paper cups. Freeze 20 min (no more, no less!). Stir 1/2 tsp mini chocolate chips into gelatin in each cup so that they are somewhat evenly spaced.
- Spoon an additional 2 tbsp yogurt into the cups on top of the red gelatin mixture. Freeze for another 10 minutes. Then gently pour 2 tbsp. of the lime gelatin mixture on top of the yogurt layer in each cup. Insert a stick into each cup, then freeze for 3 hours or until frozen.
myWW points: Blue 3; Green : 3; Purple 3
WW Personal Points: 3
- Category: Popsicles
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 189mg
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: watermelon freezer pops