Remember that neat little trick I showed you on Monday, on how to grind chicken in a food processor? Well guess what, you can finally put that new trick you learned to the test on this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili.
I ended up taking some of the beans out in this. The only red beans I had in the house were huge. I'm not a fan and I prefer to have the canned chili beans that are much smaller. I'll add in maybe half of the can because I like more meat in my chili than beans.
You can top this with whatever your favorite chili toppings are. Mine are crushed tortilla chips, cheese, cilantro, and red onions. Enjoy and this includes everyone's favorite condiment: Buffalo Wing Sauce.Print
Weight Watcher Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Yield: 8 1x
Easy and Lightened Up Weight Watcher Buffalo Chicken Chili
- 2 large chicken breasts, grinded in your food processor
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 8 oz can of no salt added tomtato sauce
- 1 8 oz can of water
- 1 15 ounce can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- ½ cup of Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ cup of Red Chili Beans
- 3 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- In a large dutch oven, cook the onions with the olive oil. When the onions are cooked all the way through, add the chicken. Using a wooden spoon to break the chicken up into smaller pieces.
- Add in the chili powder, cumin and paprika and then the rest of the ingredients. Tomato sauce, water, Wing sauce, fire roasted tomatoes, and canned beans. The the chili simmer for up to an hour on low heat.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 3; Purple Points: 1
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 2.1
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: .73
- Carbohydrates: 14.2
- Fiber: 4.9
- Protein: 16.3
Keywords: buffalo chicken chili
That's great! Glad you like it.
Love this. Made a pot last week and decided I needed to make more this week! Having this on hand for a quick lunch keeps me from reaching for things I shouldn’t eat.
Delicious! Nice change of pace. I topped this with some blue cheese crumbles since i hadn’t used all my points today.
Jessica carby says
What are the calories?