- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) chicken, cut into eighths, skin removed
- 3/4 cup corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.Spray a large shallow baking pan with non stick spray.
- Whisk together the first five ingredients in a large bowl,then add the chicken,tossing to coat.
- Put the cornflake crumbs into a large ziplock bag,and add the chicken one piece at a time,shaking to coat.
- Place the chicken in the baking pan,spray the top of the chicken lightly with nonstick spray.Bake until golden brown and cooked through (do not turn),about 45 minutes.
Smart Points: 1
2 to 3 chicken strips per serving