Weight Watcher’s Marshmallow Bark is only 3 ingredients and the recipe is super easy to make. SUPER EASY. Measure masrhmallows in a bowl. Microwave all the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and butter. I actually left the butter out. Microwave the chocolate for 2 minutes until it has melted and pour it into the marshmallow bowl. Stir that together until the choccolate is coating all marshmallows. Pour the chocolate and marshmallows into an 8X8 pan covered in parchment paper. I let mine cool fridge so that I could eat them faster. Super easy and healthy snack. Did you know that eating dark chocolate every day can help reduce high blood pressure? Well, now you know! Was reading that in a list of foods that helped reduced blood pressure and was a long with bananas and avocados.
This is a nice little treat to have when you’re craving chocolate and need a little pick me up!
Points Plus: 4
Recipe from Weight WatchersPrint
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, finest quality recommended
- 2 tsp regular butter
- 3 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- Line a 9- X 9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly combined; remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.
- Scrape chocolate mixture into prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, at least 1 hour; keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
myWW points: Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 7; Purple Points: 7
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 16.02
- Fat: 6.82
- Saturated Fat: 3.57
- Carbohydrates: 20.8
- Fiber: 0.6
- Protein: 1.78
In case you guys haven’t noticed there is now a 5 star rating at the bottom of the recipe where you can rate how many stars you feel like. You can also choose to print the recipe too. Have fun saving and rating recipes!