- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, finest quality recommended
- 2 tsp regular butter
- 3 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- Line a 9- X 9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly combined; remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.
- Scrape chocolate mixture into prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, at least 1 hour; keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
Measure the marshmallows and add them to a bowl. Set aside.
Microwave all the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and butter for 2 minutes. Pour the melted chocolate into the marshmallow bowl.
Stir the chocolate and marshmallows together until the chocolate is coating all marshmallows. Pour the chocolate and marshmallows into an 8X8 pan covered in parchment paper. I let mine cool fridge so that I could eat them faster. Super easy and healthy snack.
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 7; Purple 7
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 16.02
- Fat: 6.82
- Saturated Fat: 3.57
- Carbohydrates: 20.8
- Fiber: 0.6
- Protein: 1.78