- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 4 beef frank hot dogs (such as 97% FF Hebrew National Hotdogs)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of Everything but the bagel seasoning
- Mustard or ketchup for serving
- In a bowl combine the Greek yogurt and self rising flour. Once the dough has combined place it on a well floured surface. Shape the dough into a ball.
- Cut the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll each portion out and place the hot dog in the middle. Then wrap the dough up around the hot dog.
- Brush the dough with egg wash and sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning
- Bake at 400 for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Cut each dog into 6 equal pieces.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 5
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website. The recipe builder is what I use to figure out points.
- Category: easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 wrapped hot dog
- Calories: 227
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 17
Keywords: Pigs in a Blanket