- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 c. cooked white rice
- 1 c. frozen peas and carrots, defrosted
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp. Sliced green onions
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and stir for one minute. Add carrots and peas and sauté, 3 minutes, then add shrimp and cook, 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in rice and season with soy sauce and sesame oil. Sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Push rice to one side of the skillet and add the egg. Stir egg constantly until almost fully cooked, then fold into rice mixture. Garnish with Sriracha and green onions and serve.
- Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 9; Purple Points: 8
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1/4th of the recipe
- Calories: 357
- Sugar: 2.1
- Fat: 8.3
- Saturated Fat: 1.8
- Carbohydrates: 40.4
- Fiber: 1.8
- Protein: 32.6
Keywords: weight watchers shrimp fried rice