- 6 oz spaghetti
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 6 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 and 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl. Toss pasta with egg and 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese. Press the spaghetti mixture on the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
- Brown Italian sausage. Drain fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce and basil.
- Combine cottage cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread over spaghetti. Top cottage cheese with meat sauce. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving. (It will be runny and fall apart if you serve it immediately)
- Slice the pie into 8 equal portions. Serving size: 1 slice
myWW points: blue: 5, green: 5; purple: 5