I'm so glad it is finally February! Last month felt like it lasted forever but we made it. Then we had that Polar Vortex last week and now I am just ready for Spring to come! I want the roads to be dry again and to be able to sit out on my deck.
Sausage and Tortellini soup are one of my most favorite soup recipes on my blog and this week my store had hot Italian sausage on sale, b1g1 free so I picked up two packages and saved one for later. I really need to update my post for beef enchiladas and take new pictures. Enchiladas are one of my favorite foods ever. Then on Thursday, it's fish tacos and sloppy joes on Friday. I've found out a way to make those baja fish tacos healthier in the air fryer. The original recipe called for frying them in oil and I really don't like my house to get stinky in the Winter with that smell. It's no fun!
Sugar, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper are items I ALWAYS keep in my pantry. As always, you might have some of these items in your pantry already so double check before you make your grocery trip!
From now on I will only use recipes that I have on my site to make my dinner menu. I'm always adding new ones and last week I didn't get to make my Monterey Chicken like I had planned and ended up making Chicken Parmesan instead.
Monday - Tortellini Soup with Sausage and Spinach
Tuesday - Beef Enchiladas
Wednesday - Leftover Soup
Thursday - Baja Fish Tacos
Friday - Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound ground hot Italian Sausage or regular Turkey Sausage
- 1 ½ pounds of lean ground beef such as 93%
- 2 pounds of skinless white fish fillets such as cod, haddock, or halibut
- 1 lb lean ground turkey 99% fat free
Canned and Bottled Goods
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 32. oz. box of vegetable broth (chicken works too)
- 2 10 oz cans of enchilada sauce
- 1(10 ½ ounce) can chicken gumbo soup(undiluted)
- 1 9-ounce package refrigerated tortellini
- 20, 6 in flour tortillas
- Panko bread crumbs
- Reduced Fat Chipotle Mayo
- Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 1 bottle of mustard
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 16 oz bag of Tricolor Coleslaw mix
- 2 onions
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jalapeno chili
- 1 lime
- 8 oz of Mexican Cheese Blend
- 4 hamburger buns lite
More Great Recipes to Try:
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Grinder Salad Sandwich - Tiktok Recipe
- Zero Point Cabbage Soup
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- French Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pickle Chips
Please Let Me Know What You Think!
Be sure to leave a review of this recipe and give it a star rating. It lets us know how we are doing and lets others know they should try it!
I would love to see your creations on Pinterest. Upload them and leave a comment on my Pinterest page! Are you on Instagram? Follow along and TAG US @recipediariesww.
Leave a Reply