- 8 slices of Bacon
- 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optionnal)
- 8 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Freshly chopped chives (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. While the oven is pre-heating partially cook the bacon for about 3-5 minutes in a large skillet set to medium-high. You want the bacon to be a little cooked but still pliable.
- Grease/non-stick spray muffin pan with cooking spray and line with bacon so that is circles each mold.
- Crack an egg into each mold, season with salt and pepper and give each cup a sprinkle of cheese (you can also add the beneath the egg).
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Watch closely. Garnish with chives, (optional)
- Serving size: 1 egg cup.
myWW points: Blue Points: 2; Green Points: 3; Purple Points: 2
- Serving Size: 1 egg cup