This sugar-free cranberry sauce hits all those categories listed above and it has the hint of orange in it. If you don't like orange just add in some lime zest or lemon zest.
- 1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp of orange zest
- 1 tsp of vanilla (optional)
- 1/3 cup + 1.5 tablespoons of Truvia
- Combine Truvia, orange zest, and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Add cranberries and vanilla. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking, for about 10 minutes, or until all or most of the cranberries have burst open.
- Serving size: 2 heaping tablespoons.
myWW points: Blue:0 Green:0; Purple:0
My WW Personal Points: 1 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
If you are sensitive to the taste of artificial sugars cut back on the amount used.
- Category: Side
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Thanksgiving
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoon
- Calories: 26
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
Keywords: cranberry sauce