- 1 bag of frozen stir fry vegetable mixed (any bag will do)
- 1 package of match rice sticks or vermaceilli noodles
- 3 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp of sriracha
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of minced ginger
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1 package of firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain noodles.
- While noodles are cooking prepare the tofu. Cook the tofu in a medium high skillet until they are brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Combine the hoisin, sriracha, garlic, ginger, and sauce in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the sauce to the tofu.
- Add one tablespoon of oil to the hot skillet after the tofu has been removed and cook for 2 minutes or until the veggies are heated through. Add the tofu back in the pan and the rest of the sauce. Serve over noodles.
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 1; Purple Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 342
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 52
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 10