Crispy air fried chicken tenders that can be made suitable for any diet and ready in under 15 minutes. The choice of bread crumbs you can use to fry your chicken tenders are endless!
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs (of choice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat air fryer if your brand requires preheating. Warm the air fryer by setting it to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Allow it to run without any food in the basket.
- Season both sides of your chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Prepare 2 shallows dishes.
- Add the egg to one dish and whisk it well until it looks like scrambled eggs.
- In another dish add the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the egg wash and then press it into the bread crumbs. Turn to coat both sides. Add the breaded chicken tenders into the air fryer basket. Place the Fry Basket back into the air fryer and spray the bread chicken tenders with some Cooking Spray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees. Cook the chicken tenders for 5 minutes on one side, and then flip them. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
My WW Personal Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 5; Purple 3
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the tenders
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
Keywords: air fryer chicken tenders