Air Fryer Pizza Egg Rolls – These homemade egg rolls are stuffed with turkey pepperoni and mozzarella string cheese. Perfect for dipping in some homemade or store bought marinara sauce!
4 egg roll wrappers
12 slices of small, thinly sliced turkey pepperoni
4 Light Mozzarella String Cheese (I like Sargento)
Italian Seasoning or Parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F. If your air fryer doesn’t require preheating then just set the temperature to 350.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat work surface with the corners set vertically (pointing up and down – like a diamond shape). Arrange 3 slices of turkey pepperoni in the middle of the egg roll wrapper. Place string cheese on top of the turkey pepperoni.
- Spray the outer edges of the egg roll wrapper with cooking spray. This will help the corners stick when you begin to fold them in. I like to spray before I lay the pepperoni and cheese down.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper to the center, over the filling. Gently, but firmly, fold the left side of the wrapper to the center and then fold in the right side. Fold the top of the wrapper down to cover filling and seal any loose ends with water; repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place filled wrappers into your air fryer basket and lightly spray the top of the egg rolls with cooking spray. After 5 minutes of cooking take the basket out and flip the egg rolls over. Continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with a dash of parmesan cheese and some parsley or Italian Seasoning
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 3; Purple 3
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 eggroll
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: .1g
- Sodium: 279.2mg
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 18.5g
- Fiber: .7g
- Protein: 10.3g